WE ARE HIRING!!!
As we continue to grow, we are looking for Professional Music Teachers and for Awesome Front Desk teammates.
Front Desk / Receptionist
The Almaden School of Music has an opening for a part-time Evening/Weekend Receptionist to work around 25-30 hours per week.
Hours are varied, but could include Mondays through Fridays 2:30pm - 9:00pm with varied hours on Saturdays and/or Sundays from 9:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Serve as first point of contact for people entering school
- Secure the building at closing and/or unlock the building in the morning
- Implement safety policies and procedures
- Answer main phone and direct phone calls to appropriate person(s)
- Handle basis questions about programs or schedule
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all time
- Upkeep the organization of the common office area and kitchen
- Provide administrative support as requested
- Manage scheduling software and payments for the classes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional, pleasant, and helpful approach to dealing with parents and students
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds and sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to work well with minimal supervision
- Experience with Wellness Living software is a HUGE PLUS (but not required)
- Flexibility is a HUGE PLUS!
To Apply Send cover letter and resume to jobs@almadenSchool.com (or just fill the form on this page).
No phone calls, please